Gosh! Where do I start? I’ll just sum up last year with one word………blessed! I’m blessed to have lived through it, blessed to have had the many opportunities that God gave to me when it comes to my career in fashion. It was a “speak things into existence year” (as it is every year). I live by the saying “Thoughts become things”. Whatsoever a man thinketh, that he is. If you want to be rich, you have to think about being rich, you have to operate and conduct yourself like you already are, even if you aren’t. You have to transform your mind. You have to be…………CONSISTENT!
Being consistent was one of the biggest things I learned last year. I learned how to not QUIT every time things weren’t completely perfect or as I thought they should be. I learned to be persistent.
There are things and opportunities that happened to me last year that blew my mind and I know that it only get’s better from here if I just keep my eyes on the prize.
Here are 10 things that happened in 2015 that I’m thankful and beyond grateful for!!!
1. Styling for Cincinnati Magazine’s July wedding issue.
2. Being chosen as one of Cincinnati’s Top 14 young professionals to be on the look out for in the industry of entertainment, art, and fashion.
3. Being featured on Curlbox.
4. Being featured in Fashion Magazine Canada 5 times!
5. Doing media for World MasterCard Fashion Week in Toronto, Canada.
6. Seeing myself on the Marilyn Dennis show.
7. Styling for Fox 19 Cincinnati.
8. Being featured on Dark Beauty Magazine.
9. Being featured on Huffington Post.
10. Being featured in the September issue of Redbook Magazine.
2016 I’m ready for you!! I’m writing down new goals. I’m speaking even more things into existence and I’m approaching you with NO FEAR!